The programs of PraFor are divided by levels of Spanish Language. That mean that not all the people can access to all the programs.
Generally, you don't need to have a previous knowledge of the area of your practice. You can start without knowledge.
Here you have different programs that you could do according with your Spanish level, and a description of the levels:
|Beginner|| || || || |
|Basic|| || |
In order to be sure if your level it is enough to attend a concrete offer you must see the "Level of Spanish" section inside the offer profile.
SPANISH LANGUAGE LEVELS
1. BEGINNERS: we consider you a beginner if you have no idea of the Spanish language or a slight idea of it.
2. BASIC: appropiate for those students who have some prior knowledge of the Spanish language. The student will start this level by going over the basic structures and vocabulary which will be extended and reinforced.
3. INTERMEDIATE: for participants who already understand a bit of Spanish. In this level we focus on the past tenses and the differences in their use, reflexive pronouns, verbs of obligation, conditional, and imperative forms.
4. ADVANCED: for students who have some solid notions of the Spanish language. We study the subjunctive, prepositions, the repetion of the past tense forms and the differences between 'ser, estar', and we practise languages.
5. SUPERIOR: students that have a good knowledge of Spanish language are consider to us into this level. You know colloquial expressions, literary texts, cultural life in Spain. You can mantaing a complex conversation with a native Spanish.
We help you to evaluate your Spanish language level. You can test it here.